is it a good idea to study with girlfriend?

i have been trying to study with my girlfriend for some time now...but no matter what i feel i cannot concentrate? why?im in college by the way...

20 Answers

Relevance
  • MatT
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, itis definitely not a good idea studying with your girlfriend by your side because it leads onl yto one thing - mutual attraction. If you really want to learn anything and glean something from your studying, just try the library instead (and put headphones on if you like music while studying). But definitely, never ever study for an exam with a girlfriend.

It only makes you more interested in her and you start daydreaming about things, especially sensual things, and this can lead to a release of your hormone, testosterone, further leading into desire for intercourse - and your fantasies about it.

Source(s): Psychology major
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't concentrate because your studying with your girlfriend. You like her when your with her school doens't matter studying doens't matter. OR you have personal issues in your life you can't seem to get out of your head. If you want to do well then I would suggest keep studying with your girlfriend if you enjoy it but study alone sumtimes an dsee if you can concentrate better.

GOOD LUCK!

• 1 decade ago

Nope not a good idea. Your brain does not function like that you are more into her than your courses so either find a new study partner or have her fully clothed in some way ugly out of date stuff.

• 1 decade ago

Yes,it's okay to study with your girlfriend,you wanna spin as much time with as you can,to build a great relationship.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • levey
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

She concept-approximately reading overseas. She made the plans. She arranged the financing. She did this all by way of herself. it would be a foul theory to invite if she needs you to connect her. If she needs you she might have already reported it. What might you be searching for as nicely the journey of reading overseas? that throughout the time of itself is a life-time journey. you would be uncovered to different cultures, different counties, human beings. different foodstuff. different each and every thing. in case you want to learn overseas make your man or woman plans. Her plans won't fit your academic objectives. r

• kiki<3
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

haha CUZ U LIIKE HER TOO MUCH! silli. how can anyone concentrate on anything when your boo is in the room. all u wanna do is stare at her/him. eloel. single studying is the best. GL!~kix

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey dont listen to that guy who said ur gay. obviosly ur not gay if u hav a girlfriend. u luv ur girlfriend and u dont want to study! u want to hang out with her and talk with her, and do other stuff!

p.s. u probably wont get much studying dun with her so i suggest not to study with her!!! k. bye! best answer?! need points!

• 1 decade ago

wow you're a smart guy! not bing sarcastic, but yeah its not a god idea. you wont be able to concentrate- like you said

• Mary S
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

unless your studying the female anatomy it isn't going to work.

find a guy friend or study alone.

• 1 decade ago

a sense of maybe in some way she may find your inadequacy in some subject may cause some mental stress..???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.