How many songers songed the (only fools rush in) song?

I know the song is by Elvis presly but I want to know the other songers.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Star
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

[edit] Artists who covered the song after Elvis:

Perry Como recorded "Can't Help Falling in Love" on June 26, 1962

A version of this song but with different English lyrics by the Greek expatriot band Aphrodite's Child that was called "I Want To Live" was released in 1969, on their It's Five O'Clock album. This version was more deep and passionate than the version that was made immortal by Elvis Presley, which was more of a romantic ballad, as "I Want To Live" gives the impression of it being about the torment and odyssey of Jesus Christ through his death and ending in his resurrection and assention, and not just a love ballad.

The Al Martino recording was released by Capitol Records as catalog number 2746 and charted in 1970, peaking at number fifty-one on the Billboard charts and number fifty-seven on the Cash Box magazine Best-Selling Records list.

During the 1980s, Bruce Springsteen occasionally performed the song in his concert encores.

In 1987, Corey Hart's recording reached number twenty-seven on the Billboard Hot 100. The cover and song were used with the image of forlorn animals in desperate need of rescue for a fundraising television commercial for the Ontario Humane Society.

U2 used the song to close 87 of the 159 concerts on the U2 1992-1993 Zoo TV Tour. One such performance appears on the Zoo TV: Live from Sydney video and the Zoo TV Live CD released to U2.com subscribers.

In 1993, British reggae band UB40's cover of "Can't Help Falling in Love" eventually climbed to number one on the Billboard Hot 100 after debuting at number 100 and appears in the soundtrack of the movie Sliver. It remained at number one for seven weeks. It was also number 1 in the UK. It was featured on the 1993 album Promises and Lies.

American rock band Eels covered the song during their Black Sessions show in 2000, and also as a B-Side for their single Souljacker Part 1.

Clay Aiken performed a rendition of the song during the Elvis segment of his 2005 Jukebox Tour.

In early 2006, Andrea Bocelli recorded a new version of the song for his album, Amore.

Dave Matthews frequently interpolates a verse of the song at concerts during the end of his song, "The Stone".

Bob Dylan recorded a version of this song which was released on the 1973 album "Dylan" (Columbia Records).

Katharine McPhee performed the song on American Idol and recorded it later with Andrea Bocelli.

F4, a Taiwanese boy band also sang the song in Chinese for the movie, Lilo and Stitch.

Julio Iglesias, the spanish superstar living in the United States, also recorded a version of the song.

• 3 years ago

Fools Rush In Song

• 1 decade ago

I know of 2 - one is by UB40 during the 90s with a reggae beat. The other is Corey Hart's version from the 80s.

• 1 decade ago

There are probably HUNDREDS. But I have a question. What in the world is a "songer?"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think Jump 5 did.

i'm not really sure. =/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what???? songers songed????

• 1 decade ago

ub40 is one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.