okay, i have a girls name, i just have a problem with a boys name, HELP!?

okay, im about to be 4 months pregnant on saturday :D and we hope we are having a girl, but as you know theres a 50/50 chance of having a boy too. but we have decided if its a girl its definitely going to be Cheyenne Elizabeth Henley, we love it <3 but the problem is we cant decide on a boys name. he doesnt want a jr. so his name is out of the question (he's Joe). and heres where the real problem starts, my mom wants me to name it after her dad if its a boy, if thats the case his name would be William. A) i dont like that name B) i really didnt like my grandfather. so i told her no, it would be my son and i would rather have a name that i like. but joe wants to name it after his grandfather Gus. A) i still dont like it B) i dont think it would be fair to my mother she asked first and i really think its important for me to like my childs name lol, but we are at such a standstill now i dont know what to do. with the last name henley can you guys help me think of first and middle names

Update:

and i dont like all the names ending in den .. like brayden, jayden .. ect :D but thanks for reading this i really dont know what to do .. lol

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

hmm well for starters congrats on the new baby

the names i came up with for ur last name are

ryan mathew henley

jacob austin henley

dominic james henley

jackson connor henley

cameron marshall henley

let me know if u like any of these and god bless you hun

hugs

Source(s): from the heart
  • 1 decade ago

Cooper James Henley

Carter James Henley

Anderson William Henley

• 4 years ago

Cody and Nichole are a little on the overused side, honestly. Jayden is getting that way, although it really depends on WHEN you have the baby as to what is going to be popular. Jade is lovely and is actually one of my favorite girl names. I rank it right up there with Harley and Jacqueline. For boys....Sage would be my first pick. I also like Alexander (because there are so many different nick names for a very distinguished sounding base name) and Dominic (for the same reason). The key to naming children is to remember that your son or daughter may WANT to be a lawyer when they grow up and choose the first name accordingly. Middly names are the place to put your fave if it happens to be on the risky side.

• 1 decade ago

Liam Joseph (William is a form of william)

Hank Joseph

Mycah Joseph

Mitchell Joseph

Zavier Joseph

Ethan Joseph

Evan Joseph

Andrew Joseph

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It is important for you to like your child's name. Hopefully you and your husband can come to some sort of compromise. At least you have 5 more months to work something out!

Some ideas...

Samuel, Caleb, Aaron, Thaddeus, Joel, Daniel, Nolan, Owen, Bryce, Chandler, Tobias, Lachlan, Mathias, Wesley, Shane, Lucas, Oliver, Henry, Elliot, Levi, Eli, Nathaniel, Brennan, Calvin, Grant, Gareth, Jeremy, Kyle

Henry Nolan, Calvin Daniel, Levi Samuel, Kyle Brennan, Aaron Wesley

• ad
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

How about Jacob Dean Henley?

• 1 decade ago

Jeremiah Kayne (means intelligent) Henley.

• 1 decade ago

Shane Elias

Chance Elias

• 1 decade ago

Hudson

Or

Kenneth

Or

Jake

Or

Josh

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why not name a boy Cheyenne? I've heard it as a boy's name, too. I've also seen Cheyne----pronounced Shane----which is also nice for a boy.

Cheyne Kellen Henley sounds good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.