Okay, i have a girls name, i just have a problem with a boys name, HELP!?

okay, im about to be 4 months pregnant on saturday :D and we hope we are having a girl, but as you know theres a 50/50 chance of having a boy too. but we have decided if its a girl its definitely going to be Cheyenne Elizabeth Henley, we love it <3 but the problem is we cant decide on a boys name. he doesnt want... show more okay, im about to be 4 months pregnant on saturday :D and we hope we are having a girl, but as you know theres a 50/50 chance of having a boy too. but we have decided if its a girl its definitely going to be Cheyenne Elizabeth Henley, we love it <3 but the problem is we cant decide on a boys name. he doesnt want a jr. so his name is out of the question (he's Joe). and heres where the real problem starts, my mom wants me to name it after her dad if its a boy, if thats the case his name would be William. A) i dont like that name B) i really didnt like my grandfather. so i told her no, it would be my son and i would rather have a name that i like. but joe wants to name it after his grandfather Gus. A) i still dont like it B) i dont think it would be fair to my mother she asked first and i really think its important for me to like my childs name lol, but we are at such a standstill now i dont know what to do. with the last name henley can you guys help me think of first and middle names
Update: and i dont like all the names ending in den .. like brayden, jayden .. ect :D but thanks for reading this i really dont know what to do .. lol