Is Air canada a good airline to fly on?

I am flying business class on Air Canada and have never flown with this airline. Can anyone tell me how the service is and how the flights are and all that.

Favorite Answer

Before starting my flight attendant career with KLM I flown on Air Canada. Their service is great! Their flight attendants are well trained in case of any emergencies. A good thing is that on their Boeing 767s in buisness and first class they have a totally new and futuristic seat layout. You might be able to experience the new layouts. I hope this helped you. :)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Air canada a good airline to fly on?

Source(s): air canada good airline fly on: https://shortly.im/YnbZy

Yes it is a good airline. I've been traveling on Air Canada almost weekly the past year (I've had 63 flights in 2007 on the airline) and very seldom have problems.

The only problem that I have had is with changing flights on their web page. If you need to change a flight it is better to do it with a person.

Their planes are nice, have decent space (except Air Canada Jazz - flights starting with a 7 or 8, 4 digit flight numbers - these are smaller planes) and many have in seat TV. The flight attendents are very attentive.

I've had very few delays, and they were always when there were true weather issues.

Note I fly coach, not business class.

Air Canada has 18 inch width seats and 4.5 inches of recline. American has 17.2 inch width seats, and not as much recline. In terms of service, I'd choose American Airlines. But, if you live closer to Orange County, fly Air Canada since they fly non-stop to Toronto. American only flies non-stop from Los Angeles (and so does Air Canada). Or, you could always choose which is cheaper. Good luck, and have a great trip!

I fly a lot and Air Canada is the Worst Airline ever. I flu with them once and don t hope to fly with them never again. The first time, they were an hour late and they don t even apologize for being late. You just sit at the gate and nobody even mention anything, You just sit there. Second of all, they will sell your flight and make you go back and forth and tell you that you are late an hour before the flight. Worst customer service ever.

Yes, Air Canada has great service..

yes. I flew from Calgary-Vancouver-Tokyo and back thru Air Canada. Great staff and they didn't lose my luggage! Food is good too, I must say.

Excellent!

Remember to make use of the "Maple Leaf Lounge" at the airport. The Toronto and Montreal ones are excellent!

Depending on the flight you may enjoy the new fully reclining booth seats!

see:

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Air_Canada/Air_Ca...

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this link so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

Was curious on the answer to this as well