Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

I told you King Booker is the true king, and Lawler disrespected him when he refused to kiss his ring, ya?

Triple H is not a king, let alone "King of Kings", his theme music isn't king-like material. It's not royalty. He doesn't wear a gold crown like a King Booker, or wear a royal red robe like King Booker. And Jerry "The King" Lawler disrepected him by not kissing his ring, when King Booker attacked him for that, Lawler got what he deserved. Shelton Benjamin kisses the ring, JBL kissed the ring, not that was class.

I can't wait 'till King Booker becomes the WWE Champion and he has a gold title as well as his gold crown and red robe.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

King Bookah, rulez!!!

Source(s): Kiss thy royal ring!!! LOL!!!
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Sorry, but both Triple H and Jerry Lawler both have better claims to the title of King then Booker will ever have.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Triple H is the ceritified king of kings. he doesnot need a clowny crown or raggedy red robe to justify it or drive home the point. ok.

how little do u think of king? because he is an announcer doesnot mean he won't whoop booker's *** in his prime. hey, he probably might do it now!

as for becoming a wwe champ, he needs to stand in line behind hhh, orton, kennedy, men, the list goes on!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jerry the king lawler was a king before king booker, so booker t should kiss jerrys ring

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

King booker...... excuse me i ain't going to call him that booker t sucks and and he was disrespectful to Jerry the king lawer because jerry has been king for thirty years and he does deserve respect... so booker t sucks and he is the disrespect to a hall of Famer!!! Jerry ''The King" Lawyer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

King Booker is a terrible gimmick and should be stopped right away. We all know he doesnt have an old English accent so he needs to stop..its getting old..

Source(s): Cena Nuff! What The Helms!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jerry lawler was a king WAY before booker t got this horrible gimmick! the "king" booker thing needs to stop and he should just be booker t again. can you digggg it suckaaaaaaaaaaa?

• 1 decade ago

Booker T sucks. It doesn't matter what gimmick he tries, he still sucks. The only relevant character he's ever played is when he was a Tag Team wrestler for WCW, and he was part of Harlem Heat. He has sucked ever since that tag team broke up. He was boring as a face, and just plain annoying as a heel. He needs to just leave wrestling. He is terrible.

• 1 decade ago

dream on kid booker is never going to win the title again

• 1 decade ago

......................hhh and hbk say booker t is not a king and needs to stop taking like hes from england and if u or bokker t not down wioth that dx and yahoo answers got 2 word for ya SUCK IT

• Red X
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I agree that is one of my favorite parts of Raw now is listening to him say King Bookaaaaaaaaaaah!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.