I told you King Booker is the true king, and Lawler disrespected him when he refused to kiss his ring, ya?

Triple H is not a king, let alone "King of Kings", his theme music isn't king-like material. It's not royalty. He doesn't wear a gold crown like a King Booker, or wear a royal red robe like King Booker. And Jerry "The King" Lawler disrepected him by not kissing his ring, when King... show more Triple H is not a king, let alone "King of Kings", his theme music isn't king-like material. It's not royalty. He doesn't wear a gold crown like a King Booker, or wear a royal red robe like King Booker. And Jerry "The King" Lawler disrepected him by not kissing his ring, when King Booker attacked him for that, Lawler got what he deserved. Shelton Benjamin kisses the ring, JBL kissed the ring, not that was class.

I can't wait 'till King Booker becomes the WWE Champion and he has a gold title as well as his gold crown and red robe.