So what's going on/what went on with Ally Hilfiger?

So what really happened to Ally Hilfiger? I've been searching the net and haven't been able to find any detailed or official/legitimate statements of what she did after her MTV reality show 'Rich Girls'. There's rumours she immediately went to rehab afterwards for ectasy use, which apparently... show more So what really happened to Ally Hilfiger? I've been searching the net and haven't been able to find any detailed or official/legitimate statements of what she did after her MTV reality show 'Rich Girls'. There's rumours she immediately went to rehab afterwards for ectasy use, which apparently Jamie Gleicher did aswell (but haven't heard about her going to rehab!)...so then what did she do afterwards? The next occurance I read was that she had returned, or maybe was still in, rehab at the end of 2006, but I was unable to find a reason why. She even turned up to some event with her dad, with an IV in her arm. Now more recently she's been photographed at random events on the red carpet, but still no news about what she's doing. Has anyone heard anything/know anything more detailed??
4 answers 4