So what's going on/what went on with Ally Hilfiger?

So what really happened to Ally Hilfiger? I've been searching the net and haven't been able to find any detailed or official/legitimate statements of what she did after her MTV reality show 'Rich Girls'. There's rumours she immediately went to rehab afterwards for ectasy use, which apparently Jamie Gleicher did aswell (but haven't heard about her going to rehab!)...so then what did she do afterwards? The next occurance I read was that she had returned, or maybe was still in, rehab at the end of 2006, but I was unable to find a reason why. She even turned up to some event with her dad, with an IV in her arm. Now more recently she's been photographed at random events on the red carpet, but still no news about what she's doing. Has anyone heard anything/know anything more detailed??

Favorite Answer

At present, she is attending the Stella Adler Studio of Acting in New York City and running her own vintage-accessories business according to a 2006 British Vogue article on fashion designers children

• ewa

Ally Hilfiger Rehab

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

So what really happened to Ally Hilfiger? I've been searching the net and haven't been able to find any detailed or official/legitimate statements of what she did after her MTV reality show 'Rich Girls'. There's rumours she immediately went to rehab afterwards for ectasy use,...

Source(s): 39 ally hilfiger: https://shortly.im/MqzKZ

i am not sure about that i watched the show but never heard anything like that..i do know however those girls are lucky that their parents are rich cause that is all they have going for them!!! I TRIED TO FIND ANYTHING ABOUT ALLY AND REHAB AND ALL THAT I CAN FIND SO FAR IS A BLOG SITE ABOUT THE SHOW AND A FEW PEOPLE ON THERE SAID THAT SHE WAS IN REHAB.

I forgot about that show 'Rich Girls' ! I have no idea what happened to her...that show just suddenly ended and she was no longer in the spotlight!

Believe half of what you see, and nothing you hear