What are the best job opportunities for recent MBA grads?

I've got a BBA in Accounting and I finish my MBA in December and I'm trying to figure out what to do after I graduate. I've tried looking at the online job sites, but company recruiters don't often advertise there. Are there any recent MBA grads out there who got a job they love with a great... show more I've got a BBA in Accounting and I finish my MBA in December and I'm trying to figure out what to do after I graduate. I've tried looking at the online job sites, but company recruiters don't often advertise there. Are there any recent MBA grads out there who got a job they love with a great company who would be willing to share? Any help is appreciated!
Update: My background is largely accounting, but I am very interested in the management function rather than simply bookkeeping. My MBA is not "concentrated" intentionally. I took several accounting classes, but I wanted to broaden my knowledge base rather than "paint myself into a corner"... show more My background is largely accounting, but I am very interested in the management function rather than simply bookkeeping. My MBA is not "concentrated" intentionally. I took several accounting classes, but I wanted to broaden my knowledge base rather than "paint myself into a corner" professionally. I'm not your stereotypical accountant. I love to be creative; hence I am very interested in marketing and advertising. I also thoroughly enjoy working with people, so I'd rather not just be trapped in an office for 50 hours every week. Leadership Development Programs are a very appealing to me. My interests are very broad, but hopefully that narrows it down a little bit. Thanks again for your help!
3 answers 3