Dave
Lv 6

OMG it's pi33ing it down again in Stoke on trent?

is it where you are

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Its pelting it down here as well.... Grhhhhh

• Tish P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It's actually quite sunny and pleasant in London....for now! Apparently we're going to get a drenching later on.

I'm seriously beginning to consider building an ark if the rain keeps up. It's turning into monsoon season in th UK!

• 1 decade ago

No - nice sunshine here in London. A bit windy though making it a little cold at times, especially when the sun goes behind the clouds.

• 1 decade ago

Sunny London.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Put same question a couple of hours ago...never seen so much rain...couldn't hear for it thundering on the roof...lasted about 3 hours....sunny now...but it will be back...Cumbria...and got to drive down M6 to Yorkshire in an hour..bet thats going to be great.

• 1 decade ago

Since I'm assuming you're talking about rain, no, it's nice and sunny here and been that way for awhile. We had about a 10 minutes rain on Sunday and that's it.

• 1 decade ago

Yes it's still raining in Edinburgh, not too bad though, the sun comes out now and again

• 1 decade ago

With any luck it will flood and extinguish the cigarettes of all those still smoking in public places in Stoke

• 1 decade ago

Sunny in London! Shhh...

...just nip down the pub for a f ag and a pint!

EDIT - Cheers it's p!ssing down here now!

• 1 decade ago

At least you can pop into the pub for a ciggy! Pffft.

• 1 decade ago

we had torrential rain and thunder on sunday night in hull, it was filling up my road and pouring off the roof really fast, no flooding tho' so phew!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.