beth
beth asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Does Kyle Busch to Everham make sense?

Budweiser seems to be about to go to Everham but his cars are already sponsored thru 09. I think Kyle is going to Everham and Bud will be the sponsor.

I think Kyle is a hard sell to some conservative sponsors as well as to some conservative teams like DEI and RCR. I doubt Theresa would like to have Kyles mouth questioning her judgement. RCR drivers don't want Kyle so I doubt Richard will go against that.

Bud prolly likes the idea of a really good driver that is a bad boy. Rays organization needs a boost and Bud can give that. Does anyone really think Kasey Kahne will be the new Bud spokesman? I don't but I have been wrong before lol.

Favorite Answer

You make a good point. I think it would be awesome if Kyle went to EMS. I already like EMS, and I like Kyle, so it would be cool if they were together. Ive never really seen Kyle in a commercial before though, I dont know if he would be good. Bud probably would fit good with him. He has the right attitude for it. And I dont think Kasey is going to be with Bud. Honestly, I dont see Dodge letting them out of their contract, but like you said, I too, have been wrong before.

In my opinion, wherever Kyle Busch goes he is going to continue to win races and he will put both the sponsor and company on the map. Like it or not Kyle is becoming a damn good driver and in my opinion I'm glad he got out of Hendrick because now he wont have Gordon or Johnson to overshadow him. He can now break through that glass ceiling and show NASCAR what he is all about.

Kingpin: Sorry not everyone has the fact that their dad was Dale Earnhardt to fall back on... they actually have to rely on making things happen for themselves. You said it the best though when talking about Dale Jr's fan base... only problem is thats all he has. The guy is a sh*tty driver who just gets by on the fact that his daddy was extremely popular, thats the only reason anybody even cares about him and he still has a job. I swear you take that name away from him and he's NOTHING.

GO 5!!!

i dont think personally that Kyle will even make it to DEI . And no Kasey Kahne isnt going to be the spokesman for Bud.

2 part question... Kyle to Everham? If he wants a Dodge He should join Kurt At Penske. As For Bud??

The dynamic of one brother in a Bud Car & one in a Miller Lite car is funny. The idea of Khane as the New Bud guy is Nuts....... Bud should have found someway to stick with Dale.....

kyle busch might make out good with dei. but he has to control his temper.budwesier just dont fit with kasey kahne.hes a clean appearance and i dont think he is a drinker.

You must have some good inside info to make that claim.I find it hard to believe that Kyle has much of a chance to compete against JR's fan base.Personally,I think he will struggle, much like his supposedly talented brother,no matter where he ends up.The best thing that can happen for Kyle is to even FIND another ride,let alone a GOOD one.He crapped in his own nest,now he has to live in it or clean it up.

i dont believe everham would put up with kyle busch although he says he wants him we seen what happened to mayfield for running his mouth

I dont see him going to Evernham. My gut feeling is that he will be in a DEI car before the year is up.