Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Do you follow the rest of society in your actions?

or do you live as you wish?

Peace.

Favorite Answer

I live as I wish.The society has hypocritical demands. I refuse to abide by the laws of the society. The law of God is the real law. I try to follow that alone .

Even though I might not be as firm as I should be but I try.

peace is a beautiful word.I cant have it if i get scared or bullied into following the rules of the world.Jesus was crucified when he opposed the lies of this world and he thus became immortal in this world by laying Gods law.

AMEN

I find for myself that i am not a follower nor am i a leader. I tend to go against the grain and do things the hard way. I dont hold my tongue so my opinions are not always appreciated. But I also find that everyone should live as they wish because its the differences it would get boring on Yahoo Answers really fast. Its our freedom to live as we wish and not agree on all issues that make this country a great place to live. I dont agree with alot of people inthis forum but i wouldnt want them any other way.

No, and NO. The fastest way to get society to block you is to openly challenge it. So learn to be sneaky. And beware Mrs. Grundy. (thanks Mr. Heinlein.)

As I wish.

Namaste

i do what i want to do....i don't follow any one.....