Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

What to do when u feel your potentials and capabilities are inhibited, or u feel introverted?

Any medications or mental health tips,anything, im feeling useless...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, if you feel like things are just not the same and that they will never be the same, and that you are useless and it doesn't matter what you do, nothing will change? Then you need to go and talk with a doctor as soon as you can.

I have been there and it can get better. I just wish I would have gone sooner, so that I didn't waste so much time.

Unfortunately no matter what you do, their really isn't anything you can do about it. You are not thinking clearly, and all you need to do is go to your doctor, it is really painless and easy, they just ask a few questions and make a few recommendations and you go from there...please don't waste any more of your life and time on this crap, get help and get back to feeling the way you used too.

• 1 decade ago

Wow! How i have felt this way before. I'm now a positive person and i surround myself with people alike. Just being around loving and supportive people can help you out big time. Meds are needed for this unless you have a cold or something haha. Seriously though take some time out, relex your mind and focus on the most important things at hand. Allow those things to take priority over the rest and your potential rises and introverted; that will just vanish. Hope this helps. Take care!

• :)
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I have felt like that and sometimes I still do. I think the best way to escape that is to name the emtions that you're feeling and ask yourself why? Than answer it and suddenly you start to feel better.

• alex l
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

pick up a hobby.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.