Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareAdd-ons · 1 decade ago

Which Micro SD?

I was planning to get a MicroSD card for my new cellphone(maybe 1GB.),

although I noticed the significant price difference between each brand. Normally, I use SanDisk for my digital cameras, but it's kind of expensive. I was wondering if there was a difference between the card brands(such as:SanDisk,Impact,ACP-EP) and which one you would recommend.Thank you.

Favorite Answer

I just purchased one online about 10 minutes ago. brand is not to terribly important. The technology is universal and you are paying for a name. I got a 2 gig for $24.95

Search froogle.com and it gives good choices.

i have a scandisk 1gb for my phone, you should wait for them to go on sale like place as best buy, circuit city or even office depot. they will run under 20 bucks then, mine performs good.