Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

Yellowstone National Park or Niagara Falls?

If you were to go to either of these tourist destinations for two weeks, which would you go to?

Only One, not both.

Favorite Answer

Easily Yellowstone and there's plenty of waterfalls there. fly into Jackson Hole, its an awesome place that is a classic scene out of the old west. Explore the beautiful Grand Tetons, then head up to Yellowstone. The scenery will take your breath away, the geysers will impress you, and the wildlife is some of the best on the planet. There is something for everyone here. There are grand hotels to relax in, a lake for fishing trips, and plenty of trails for hiking and horseback riding. You can see grizzly and black bears, wolves, coyotes, elk, moose, antelope, and bison just to name a few creatures. Visit www.yellowstone.net to help plan your trip. Also make sure you visit the discussion forum there to see pictures, reports, and get advice from regular park visitors. It is a magical place you will never forget and immediately want to go back to. There is something about Yellowstone that gets inside of you.

You will never forget sitting in a green mountain valley, watching a herd of bison cross a river, with wolves howling in the background.

Source(s): went 2 years ago and loved it

I've been to Yellowstone National Park many times. I live 2 hours away. I really don't enjoy being there sometimes. I've been to Niagara falls once and loved it. I would say Niagara Falls.

As someone that has lived in Niagara Falls for three years, let me say empahatically, yellowstone. Niagara falls has gotten WAY to commercial, and besides, it's just water falling over a hill.

I'd do yellowstone.

Niagara falls is nice for like a weekend. There isn't a whole lot to do, now that you need a passport to get into canada.

I think yellowstone would have more options, like hiking, fishing, camping, swimming, etc. these are things that you can't really do in niagara.

The Falls!!! Check out Niagara Air Tours if you get the chance. You can fly just as close as the helicopters for a fraction of the cost. If you want....

www.niagaraairtours.com

Honestly, I'm not a fan of both, especially due to people overload, but I have to choose Yellowstone. It's bigger; it has Old Faithful; it has hot pools; it has bison hordes and deers; it has many hiking trails.

And south of it is Grand Teton, another very, very beautiful place to go.

No doubt about it ;Yellowstone NP

Niagara Falls is nice ........for a day

Yellowstone is something extraordinary

Yellowstone. More things to do PLUS you can meet Yogi!

Yellowstone...keep an eye out for Yogi for me, that bastard stole my picinic basket last time

THE PARK