is it true that every (high) school has a "Mean girls"? how can popular kids get people to adore 'em even ...

they're mean and bully? i'm going to high school next year and i'm curious!!

Favorite Answer

yeah there are those girls, but at my school everyone is annoyed by them so its not like something to be jeolous or afraid of. at my school somehow every grade there happens to be a bit of repitition of clicks.

nothing to worry about at all.

• Esma

Movies about high school are very misleading. In my high school, which had 2000 people, there weren't very many cliques. The people who did the same things tended to hang together, but that's because they made friendships through those activities. There was not one person, that I can remember, who refused to speak with someone who was not "one of them."

Don't put much stock in those movies. If you do, you may accidentally find yourself looking for those things in the real world--I had some friends who did, and high school was miserable for them.

There are always popular kids. I won't deny that. At my school, they were just friendlier than the other kids so everyone knew them.

My school doesn't have the well known, popular clique of girls that's mean to everyone, but we have mean people. Not many, but still. Just ignore them. Popular people get power by being powerful and ordering people around and being extremely "beautiful" whatever that means these days. Just don't be annoying and most people will leave you alone, bullying wise.

i became into in severe college from 2007-2011 the common little ones have been cliche and not on the comparable time. a million. They placed on AE, Aeropostal, etc; they have coach bags and wore lots of makeup 2. They have been the youngsters of docs, legal professionals, the wealthy human beings 3. soccer payers have been as stupid as bricks and in specific situations no longer the commonest. Being athletic (no be counted the sport) made you greater in all probability to grow to be common, something I by no skill rightly understood. yet another oddity became into that many human beings in marching band have been common. i.e. they infrequently sense below the nerdy, awkward stereotype. 4. you apart from mght defined the common scholars ok as that it became into comparable right here too. ( widespread, humorous, slutty in specific situations, they drink, do sexual stuff to get interest, pass type yet get stable grades). I constantly concept it became into extraordinary what proportion common little ones have been athletic and on the A-honor roll. The cheese starting to be on timber element is humorous, yet i've got self assurance that would take place. There are people who're so stupid, so, so stupid and it extremely is worse in adolescents.

yeah but not nessarily in ever year group. i was really suprised cause i started a new school for the last 2 years of high school and there was no overly bitchy clique.

yeah there was the kindof-ish popular clique but most of them were nice and a few were bitchy. i was not scared in their prescence even though it was obvious some them werent fond of you.

in the year group however, there was this group of really pretty bitchy girls who everyone hated but all the guys liked.

at my old school there was a bitchy clique in each of the higher year groups and i was in it for my time there (2 years).

#### so what im saying is that it depends on your school. boarding schools tend to be more bithcy places. u will just have to see.####

i have no idea how they get people to adore them - they must use witch craft!

Every school has people who are mean and snotty for no apparent reason. My school didn't have popular people, but it did have cliques. The one good thing about my school, tho, was that the cliques would inter-mingle, so almost everyone got along.

It depends on where you live. I really don't think any real high school is like that "crazy" movie.

I just got out of high school and everyone has there group.

just be yourself don't do anything just to fit in, You could get hurt that way. You are going to enjoy high school.

Good Luck

at every school there r mean girls but most of them are either not popular or they look popular and then u here there "friends" talking about them behind their backs soooooo much drama its like that at my school it is like sooo stupid just don't get involved trust me the drama is so not worth it be popular for your personality not for your looks or material things and if u have those things don't abuse it that's what i do and i know my real friends from the fake ones

Well in some highschools do and some don't, if your highschool has meangirls then I dont know what to say. I mean the hihghschool I'm going to I dont think has mean girls but annoying people which is worst lol.

I'm still in highschool, and yes their are mean girls, but I don't know anyone who worships them like in the movie "mean Girls". And if you want to avoid them, you can. They aren't going to come and find you to beat you up. Don't worry, You'll be fine!

There are also popular girls, who are nice,but still I'm not seeing anyone trying to be their mini-me. I think the movie was a little exaggerating, but it was still a hilarious movie!