Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever come close to death, and what have you seen?

Well all i can say is i believe in Angels

• Deke
    Favorite Answer

I almost drowned in a surfing accident. The only thing I truly remember seeing was the sky from underneath the surface of the water as I started blacking out.

I didn't see angels, or Patrick Swayze, or anything like that.

• Skooz

Years ago, a friend and I were traveling down the interstate way over the speed limit. The car on front of us moved to the next lane, and right in front of us was a stopped car in the middle of the lane.

The lanes to the left and right were full, so my friend slammed on the brakes, but there was no way we had enough time to stop. In that split second we knew we probably wouldn't make it. We looked at each other as if to say "Nice knowing you, bud." I knew I was going to die.

By a miracle, the car stopped with LESS THAN AN INCH to spare between our bumper and the car in front of us.

So, what I saw was my best friend's worried eyes.

• Coolio

I fell off of a wave. I wasn't surfing I just tried to get in the middle but a whole bunch of the wave got me and I was flipping through the water having a whole bunch in my mouth and I thought I was goin to die.

A bunch of times. I see lights and on one occasion I could see my smashed up body below me at the bottom of the cliff face.

u were seeing angels from lack of oxygen going into ur brain. If you have somone choking you til you blacked out, u'll see what i mean. It feels like you died and came back to life but it felt good right? Im not a sick person for saying this but its true.

Source(s): life experience, saw a report on it on tv

I came near death when I fell outta a tree when I was younger! (It was 13 ft up) And I just couldn't move! I didnt see anything except my brother standing over me then it went black!! Sorry! Thats all i saw!

I almost died while in a hospital..and had the standard tunnel vision(as a result of hypoxia)..but after reading about neurotheology and the neurological commonalities of people with various experiences...i realized it was all in my head

Source(s): agnostic that leans toward atheism

I was at the mall, turned a corner and saw someone pointing a gun at another person. The gunman looked at me then shot me in the chest. I fell to the ground with my eyes closed knowing I was going to die. Suddenly the pain all went away and I knew I was dead but I could still think. I knew when I opened my eyes I would see either the fires of hell or the light of heaven. Behind my eyelids I could see it was bright, you know, like when you close your eyes in the daytime you can still kind of see light. I slowly cracked my eyes open and saw more white light. I opened them a little more and saw yet more white light, and knew I was in heaven. Then I opened my eyes all the way and I saw my bedroom ceiling. I was just dreaming.

Yes and I didnt see anything. Honestly I don't even really remember everything. And it didn't really matter either way, so I don't think too much about it.

• well i almost got run over by a car, drowned,o yeah and almost got run over by a car!!!!

and i didn't see nothing!!!

but i think i didnt see nothing cuz my time isn't up yet..!!

Source(s): karma's an ass......