Cat Stevens is a terrorist?

Am listening to "Mona Bone Jakon" and it makes me laugh to know he's a suspected terrorist. What does this say about our country's priorities?

Fourthy, you're a fascist. Give us a break its monday.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Adam, allow me to chime in here....

Hey Fourthy27 - Your answer makes no sense. It would be like Adam asking (several years ago), "After using various Proctor & Gamble products, it makes me laugh that people look at the logo and think it's a company run by a satanic cult," and then YOU replying, "Why do you defend evil paganistic religious dogma?"

<rolling my eyes>

<and again>

<sigh>

The feds stopped James Hetfield of Metallica on his way to perform at Live Earth, and detained him several hours because of his "Taliban-like beard."

There were obvious political reasons behind that (trying to interfere with Live Earth), but it merely proves this country has gone insane.

Cat Stevens supported the Taliban back in the early 2000's. Financial and moral support.

he has been a listed man for decades now

Why do you defend murdererous ideologies?