is it all about whats on the outside?

or is it the inside that counts?you have to pick one or the other.

Favorite Answer

it differs with every person, according to persoanlity, way they grew up, where they grew up... etc

some ppl look at the outside, e.g. say u see an elephant on ur front lawn.. r u gonna b scared? u gonna say naaaaaa if it was me i would bloody sh** myself.. the point is it only looks scary but can u believe it sh**s itself when it sees a mouse... its all about psychology, the human brain is very powerful, but it depends on the person whos inside it...

have u ever seen these people walking on fire... it is because they convinced themselves this isnt fire... if they were scared of it being fire, then their skin is going to react to their unconsciece mind and burn n hurt them

my family always says dont judge a book by its cover... the cover never means anything, its only an advert by the company to get u to buy the book... look at a girl if shes hot sexy etc u talk to her u mite turn gay because of the personality that doesnt reflect her appearance...

so never judge a book by its cover :D

Inside but a nice outside is always a plus

• Meeya

Its the inside that counts.

you cannot just pick one over the other.

when you first see someone the outside is what attracts you to them and makes you interested on finding out more aka the inside. if you like the inside too then you are lucky!!

it is rare that you first meet someone and find the inside very interesting and then find yourself being attracted to them but it happens too.

i personally would have to say the outside, I couldn't see myself being with someone that i'm not physically attracted to. Then there would be no intimacy and the relationship would die, besides i think if a person loves you enough they can change inside.

For your sake, let's hope it's all about the inside.

• mink

the inside ofcourse,anyday

bueaty is skin deep but uglyness goes to the bone

no all about the inside, luckily for you