If you could live to be 200 years old would you take the opportunity or die naturally?

Favorite Answer

As an Atheist, non believer in a deity or personal god.. I'd LOVE to live forever really. For I know when I die, I die..nothing happens, no heaven, no hell, no chance of seeing my deceased child and mother.. NOTHING.. soo,I live each day to the fullest and try to reflect daily at least one good thing about the day....gives me hope...I'm scared to die...I don't want to leave this life, my kids, husband, family, friends...pets...flowers, earth..

Source(s): realist

I like Blackmule's answer, but would like to expand on it a bit. If I had to live 200 years of this mortal life, I would be terribly disheartened. I have a wonderful family, many friends and grand fellowship with other believers in several area churches, including my own. So it is not like I am not happy with my life as it is. But this is not the life that I plan to live forever. When Jesus comes for me, I will be ready to go--any time. I am looking forward to going to heaven much more than I am to growing old.

"Live" and "die" are natural laws, nobody can live forever. But if i had an opportunity to live to be 200 years old, i would "skip" it and accepted to die naturally because i know all my friends, my family'll die. How could people live without love?

Just 200 years? Why not 1000, think of all the things you could learn, get to do, and the lives that could be influenced.

Sir, I am going to live forever.

i think i would die natuarally, i really don't want to know when i am going to die. and i don't want to see my sisters die before i do, that would kill me in itself. and i wouldn't want to die befoere my kids die.