Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Does T.J. Maxx sell cologne?

and if so what kinds? Aqua Di Gio, Ralp Lauren, cool water, Stetson...???

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes TJ Maxx sells perfume/ cologne. It depends on the store. They never have the same thing always in stock. Have seen some really popular colognes there and some not so popular. It just depends on your store.

• dolce
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Stores like TJ Maxx get basically whatever hasn't sold at the department stores, so you never know what they'll have until you go in. I know I have seen both Ralph Lauren and Cool Water in the past though. They do carry cologne. Try Marshall's as well.

• 1 decade ago

yes I've seen Ralp Lauren, DKNY, guess, and some others there. But that store carries different things at different stores...so they might or might not have those brands at the T. J. Maxx in your town.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

They sell alot of perfume, and cologne. You never know what you'll find there though. Some stink and some smell good. I don't even recognize some brands I've seen there. Most are $30 or less, and who knows how old the bottles are. They don't let people open the box to smell, but they do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes they do sell cologne, however the selection varies from store to store and also depends on the time of year and so forth. They do carry many of the more popular brands though no all of them. Your best bet would be to go to your local store and take a look.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TK / TJ Maxx Sells Evryfing Mate

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, they do. and I know for a fact they sell Ralph Lauren and cool water. They have a decent selection to choose from for men and women, and depending on size of bottle you buy can range from $10-$50. at least where I live, but I sure it same elsewhere.

Source(s): I Bought "Bora Bora" perfume and "JLO GLO" from there.
  • feuer
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

TJ Max has some scattered products from Abercrombie (no longer that many and oftentimes out of season) Marshalls additionally sells some scattered products from Abercrombie (additionally they have not got that many and oftentimes out of season) I even have in no way introduced Abercrombie from those 2 place because of the fact i purchase my Abercrombie stuff from the genuine Abercrombie shop yet I even have introduced some different styles of shirts from TJ Max that are incredibly stable and espresso-fee! I want TJ Mac over Marshalls (I in no way shop there anymore) yet yeah bypass to TJ Max and merely look into what they have because of the fact they get countless new clothing a week from many shops and TJ Max has extra extra useful issues from purses to shoes to clothing to domicile factors satisfied procuring!!!

• 1 decade ago

Marshall's has more selection and more of those popular products. But yeah TJ Maxx has some of them.

• 1 decade ago

im pretty sure i've seen a lot and i think they have all those except aqua di gio

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.