Question about Psalm 82, proof of other gods?

In Psalm 82 it says "God rises in the divine council, gives judgement in the midst of the gods." Then in verse 5 it continues " the gods neither know no understand, wandering about in darkness, and all the world's foundations shake. I declare ' Gods though you be, offspring of the Most... show more In Psalm 82 it says "God rises in the divine council, gives judgement in the midst of the gods."

Then in verse 5 it continues " the gods neither know no understand, wandering about in darkness, and all the world's foundations shake. I declare ' Gods though you be, offspring of the Most high all of you, yet like any mortal you shall die; like any prince you shall fall.'"

What does this mean? Could it mean that other gods are a real possibility, even the Bible acknowledges them as the "offspring of the Most High".