American Airmen's Society Policy Holder?

American Airmen's Society Policy Holder, has anyone ever heard of this and if so, how do you cash one in?

Hi, I have a gold sealed policy that is 50 years old from the American Airmen's Society.

A Fraternity of some sort, Military I can only suppose since my father was a professional solider.

It has such supporters as Western Union, Union Pacific, General Electric and very many others.

The address if for Fort Worth 1, Texas.

I have not been able to find out anything about this policy or who to contact for redemption or anything else for that matter, and there seems to be no such place as Fort Worth 1, Texas.

I did have a lawyer look at it, he told me it was real, and when I found out anything more substantial about it to contact him again, but I don't know where else to look or who to ask.

Anyone out there have any ideas?

Thank you for your time.

I would like to add that I have emailed as many of the identified underwriters. Only to receive an email from a few to say they had no idea what I was talking about.

Sent to:

ATT

Union Pacific

Eastman Kodak

Chrysler

Goodyear Tire

DOW

International Bus

Liberty National

Westinghouse

US Steel

GE

Sears Roebuck

American Tobacco

Texas Company (TEXACO)

more that haven't been sent emails:

General Motors

International Nickle

Kroger Stores

3M - Minn. Mining & MFG.

Park Davis Drug

Standard Oil of NJ

Union Oil of Cal.

United Aircraft

Bethlehem Steel

American National Insurance Company

Colonial Life

Commonwealth Life

Connecticut General Life

Continental Assurance Company

Continental Casualty Company

Franklin Life

Gulf Life Insurance

Jefferson Standard Life

American Can

American Tobacco

Life & Casualty Insurance Co. of Tennessee

Lincoln National Life

National Life & Accident Insurance

Republic National Life

Southland Life

Southwestern Life

The Travelers Insurance Co.

The United States Life

Safeway

Favorite Answer

Most states have a commission that oversees insurance companies. Try contacting your state government for assistance. Good luck---

• Jim

Part of your problem is Ft. Worth, 1, Texas was an old code for mail. Realize that Zone Improvement Program Codes (Zip Codes) did not exist prior to about 1964. As far as the policy you are looking at, I would try sending a Registered Certified Letter to the companies that are identified as underwriters of the policy, with a COPY of the certificate that you possess and ask them to provide you with current information in regards to that policy ... Good Luck!