American Airmen's Society Policy Holder?

American Airmen's Society Policy Holder, has anyone ever heard of this and if so, how do you cash one in? Hi, I have a gold sealed policy that is 50 years old from the American Airmen's Society. A Fraternity of some sort, Military I can only suppose since my father was a professional solider. It has... show more American Airmen's Society Policy Holder, has anyone ever heard of this and if so, how do you cash one in?

Hi, I have a gold sealed policy that is 50 years old from the American Airmen's Society.
A Fraternity of some sort, Military I can only suppose since my father was a professional solider.

It has such supporters as Western Union, Union Pacific, General Electric and very many others.

The address if for Fort Worth 1, Texas.

I have not been able to find out anything about this policy or who to contact for redemption or anything else for that matter, and there seems to be no such place as Fort Worth 1, Texas.

I did have a lawyer look at it, he told me it was real, and when I found out anything more substantial about it to contact him again, but I don't know where else to look or who to ask.

Anyone out there have any ideas?

Thank you for your time.
Update: I would like to add that I have emailed as many of the identified underwriters. Only to receive an email from a few to say they had no idea what I was talking about. Sent to: ATT Union Pacific Eastman Kodak Chrysler Goodyear Tire DOW International Bus Liberty National Westinghouse US Steel GE Sears... show more I would like to add that I have emailed as many of the identified underwriters. Only to receive an email from a few to say they had no idea what I was talking about.

Sent to:

ATT
Union Pacific
Eastman Kodak
Chrysler
Goodyear Tire
DOW
International Bus
Liberty National
Westinghouse
US Steel
GE
Sears Roebuck
American Tobacco
Texas Company (TEXACO)
more that haven't been sent emails:
General Motors
International Nickle
Kroger Stores
3M - Minn. Mining & MFG.
Park Davis Drug
Standard Oil of NJ
Union Oil of Cal.
United Aircraft
Bethlehem Steel
American National Insurance Company
Colonial Life
Commonwealth Life
Connecticut General Life
Continental Assurance Company
Continental Casualty Company
Franklin Life
Gulf Life Insurance
Jefferson Standard Life
American Can
American Tobacco
Life & Casualty Insurance Co. of Tennessee
Lincoln National Life
National Life & Accident Insurance
Republic National Life
Southland Life
Southwestern Life
The Travelers Insurance Co.
The United States Life
Safeway