Where can I download the Aboma-Form C lease for unfurnished condos online? Copyright 2002?

Where could I download the Aboma-Form C Condominium Unit Aparment Lease for unfurnished units online? The copyright of that lease version is 2002 by the Apartment Building Owners and Managers Association of Illinois. I've emailed Aboma, but still waiting for a reply. Hopefully, I'll receive a faster... show more Where could I download the Aboma-Form C Condominium Unit Aparment Lease for unfurnished units online? The copyright of that lease version is 2002 by the Apartment Building Owners and Managers Association of Illinois. I've emailed Aboma, but still waiting for a reply. Hopefully, I'll receive a faster response here. Thank You
Update: Also, if you're a landlord with rental property in Illinois(cook county), what lease form do you prefer, for a one year unfurnished condominium agreement? Is that form available for free download on the internet? The Aboma-Form C, I've been using above is a standard lease, without any special inclusions.
1 answer 1