Beth
Beth asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Does Erik Estrada wear a toupee?

On an advertisement for a new show he is doing it shows him putting on a headset or something and it looks like he pulls his hair down to straighten it, is he really bald?

I just saw the comercial again and he is moving his hair from the sides, its on TVland.

• sherry
    Best Answer

Okay Beth,

I Watched an interview with him and Ellen DeGeneres and she asked him straight out if he was wearing as she put it " a Hairpiece" or not. And he said no and then if you know Ellen she is gonna get to the truth anyway she can.

She went for his hair and he would not let her touch his head and said he didn't like anyone to touch his head as it brought bad luck. The way he moved away from her and as fast as he did I would have to go on the side of " I don't think he is packing all of his hair" He is so vain as it is that I would have to go on the side of that his hair needed some help with a small rug and doesn't want anyone to know. I think it is a matter of thinning hair for him and he can't handle it. I think he does wear a toupee and is to vain to say anything about it. Like it is going to ruin his career. He isn't that good of an actor to start off with. His looks and smile got him by on television or a B-rated movie.

So, unless one can get close enough to get a hold on his hair to really find out the truth, we have to go on his action that he is getting some help in the hair area and has for sometime now.

Source(s): Seeing the difference in his appearence and knowing that there is no way his hair got so thick again and a month before, he was thinning out real good. And the next month he has this thick full head of hair?? Also, with the size of his ego, he is not gonna tell the truth especially about his hair as that is what really was a big part of his fame. It sure wan't his acting!!

Erik Estrada Toupee

1

Source(s): Hairloss Solutions http://enle.info/HowToStopHairLoss/?5l5c

Probably not much, although he could have an extension of some kind. Latino men generally die with a full head of hair. What Erik needs is a girdle and in his next life - too late now - some serious acting lessons.

• Capri

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/av2cY

In the old tradition of a male actor playing a female Shakespearean role, I would like to see him as Viola, a young woman who disguises herself as Cesario, a young man, in Twelfth Night. j0e PS Can he wear those cool sunglasses like he did in CHiPs?

Yes! as a cue ball,and he wears a muscle suit on top of that.

• I dont think so..hes always had the same nice set of hair.

No that's his hair.