Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Has your husband had an affair?

I am the other woman. I am having an affair with a married man. His wife doesn't know, but his feelings for me are so strong she must suspect something, right? Do wives have sixth sense about infidelity? As a wife, if it was your husband how would you handle it when you found out? Would you leave your husband if you found out he was having an affair with his first girlfriend/love, someone who he never got over and who still loves him like crazy? What would you do?

• T S
    Favorite Answer

Yes, wives have a sixth sense when it comes to their husbands cheating. When my ex-husband seemed to have no time for his family due to "work", I looked into it. I discovered through cell phone bills and a night of tailing him (I couldn't believe I was doing that) that he was having an affair with his boss. After ten years, 5 kids, a great sex- life, ( you should know he's probably still having sex with his wife) and a "one of a kind" marriage, I was completely devastated, destroyed,shocked, horrified - no words to describe the pain. Naturally, I threw him out. Shortly there after, he lost his job & we lost everything we were working towards as a family. It turns out he made a "mistake", went into a horrible depression. My children have suffered, & I'll never completely trust again. I don't care if you were a "first love", you are not the woman he chose to marry. I promise, if you follow through with your intentions, (destroying his marriage) you'll eventually find yourself a miserable lonely "mistake". Karma will come back to haunt you ten-fold. Seen it happen. Put this relationship in the propper perspective. After all, no one truly gets over their "first love" - that's normal, put it in the past.

The man whom you have an affair with will always be loyal to his wife. He won't leave her his just having fun with you. His love for you will fade eventually but not to his wife. So you better be prepared when that time comes coz it will really drives you crazy. A man uses another woman for their own advantage at the moment this man is in love with you but not til the end you'll soon know when time get rough. An affair to a married man is only temporary happiness and it won't last. Look after yourself before it's too late.

Husband Hugs Strange Women?

Obviously you have never had your husband cheat on you, if you did, you certainly wouldn't be having an affair with a married man. What you are doing is despicable...infidelity hurts so many people and not just the spouse being cheated on but children in the family. And, if he ever leaves his wife and family for you, watch out because eventually he will cheat on you as well. What comes around goes around.

Is this a poll to help you to decide if you go ahead and tell his wife about your affair?

Any way, if I find out that my husband is having an affair, I would leave him, specially if it is with his ex.

She may or maynot suspect something. Depends on the husband and wifes relationship. Most wives don't leave thier husbands over them having an affair, not usually the 1st time. Chances are also very strong that he doesn't want to leave her. Lets say she did find out, and I hope you are not wanting to tell her,and she did kick him out, would you want a relationship with some one who cheats on their partner? They do it to one person , they will most likely stray again.

Has your husband had an affair?

Once a cheater, always a cheater. I, as a wife would not tolerate a man that was not faithful to me. Even if he leaves his wife for you, remember that he will end up doing the same thing to you.

I think you should be ashamed of yourself...although I am not, in any way, judging you for your choices. The divorce rates today are astounding and you are helping aid that statistic.

If you want to be with him and he wants to be with you, then you need to tell him to divorce his wife so that you two can begin a life together. If he will not leave her, then I would say he enjoys having his cake & eating it too!!

Yes, my first reaction would be to leave. But most husbands are reluctant to leave their wives from what I know. They never tell the whole story and don't buy many of the things he tells you.

Posting a question about adultry on Yahoo Answers? And your the other woman? Ghetto. There is no love bc their is no trust. You are both acting untrustworthy so the only things you are feeling are lust and the "excitement" that a "fling" generates. Try growing up and think about reprocusions or other people before your own wet spot.