How in th H--- is R Kelly still sangin'? Was he cleared?

I may be out of the loop, but I have not heard him being cleared of peeing on a child etc. Somethin is wrong if he hasn't and is still cuttin music. I don't care if it is wit Usher!!

Favorite Answer

I heard this story on NPR. His judge had some injuries so few times court dates got delayed. And his lawyers filed for some 30+ motions and processing those motions filed is causing big delay. His lawyers are pulling tricks to delay his trial. And I think we all know why.

Motion(legal)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_%28legal%29

And some also criticize prosecution for filing some child pornography charges. Many think Kelly should be charged with statutory rape. Rape charge.

I'm also disappointed with the witness refusing to testify. This 'don't snitch' thing among black community is hurting our legal system. Something needs to be done about that so called 'don't snitch' rule.

No matter the girl volunteered or not she is witness. She was under aged and the incident was caught on tape. Kelly urinating on this girl. It's just sad she refuse to testify.

• jaz

I never heard about him peeing on a child. That's pretty crazy if that's true. In my opinion, I think that's a rumor. May be wrong though. His song with Usher is a nice beat to listen to; gotta admit that.

Yeah thanks to dave chappelle thats something he'll never live down.