Do Mormons(not all, but any) practice polygamy?

Someone asked a question on answers recently that said when did Mormons stop practicing polygamy? I answered their question with the phrase: "they stopped?" My answer was removed for some sort of violation. It contained no threats, no vulgarity, no hate speech, no slander, etc.... My second question... show more Someone asked a question on answers recently that said when did Mormons stop practicing polygamy? I answered their question with the phrase: "they stopped?"
My answer was removed for some sort of violation. It contained no threats, no vulgarity, no hate speech, no slander, etc....

My second question is why would yahoo remove my answer. A quick search on YAHOO resulted in this news story which most of the world is familiar with:http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbi...

This well known polygamist is in a branch of Mormonism. I don't think all or even most Mormons probably practice polygamy, but it is no secret that some still do.

Maybe Yahoo should start censoring what comes up in a Yahoo search before the censor people in answers.
What do you think?