I saw a charge on my credit card that says "VIP Tune 6 CYP" and I can't figure out where it came from.

My bank card company can't figure it out and it's for a charge of 29.99 which indicates a subscription or something..
Update: anyone know a URL?
Update 2: Ripoffcreditreport.com is not a valid website...
Update 3: I think they merchant bank needs to be contacted. Otherwise they may lose their affliation with Mastercard. Does anybody have a Merchant Identification Number? (MID#) If I have that, I may be able to get in touch with the merchant bank. Since I am a rep for a merchant bank myself. Since my charge didn't... show more I think they merchant bank needs to be contacted. Otherwise they may lose their affliation with Mastercard.

Does anybody have a Merchant Identification Number? (MID#) If I have that, I may be able to get in touch with the merchant bank. Since I am a rep for a merchant bank myself.

Since my charge didn't have the MID# on it, I am asking you.
Update 4: I have a formal complaint into the C.O.O. of Mastercard Worldwide, although they don't have any information they assured me someone would get back to me in the merchant fraud department. IF ANYBODY HAS A MID# or "Merchant ID" number that would be VERY helpful. If I can get the MID number I can... show more I have a formal complaint into the C.O.O. of Mastercard Worldwide, although they don't have any information they assured me someone would get back to me in the merchant fraud department.

IF ANYBODY HAS A MID# or "Merchant ID" number that would be VERY helpful.

If I can get the MID number I can contact my bank and get the merchant bank for "VIPTune" and have them get a full investigation about it and get your money back faster.
Update 5: This company is in a foreign country so US prosecution will not help. If you want to help other people please post the MID number. (NOT YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER)