Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

help!! exercisin but still nt loosin weight?

i m a 19 yr old gal

ht 5.7. n my weight is 148 pounds.

i have lost around 15 pounds within 6 months by workin on treadmill fr abt half an hour to 1 hr evryday.

i even watch my diet n try my best to avoid junk n sweets.

but nw i m not loosin any weight or fat

is it becausei m not encoperatin any weight trainin?

should i include any weight trainin n if yes hw n what should i do?i hv dumbells at home

n i cant go to a gym n workout

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your body has adjusted and you've hit a plateau. Change. Start sprinting. Start running faster. Start running longer. Start running stairs. Anything to trick your body to adapt. Another tip is to do your running first thing in the morning before you eat.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do u know if u only do aerobic exercise you will lose your fat as well as your muscle? So, your metabolic rate will be slowed down and that's y it is easy to regain weight after you stop exercising!

if u want to do exercise, i recommend you to do some weight training + aerobic (not too much) to keep and build up some muscle to use up the fat.

BUT actually normal meals cant give us enough protein to build up muscle effectively. So, i would drink a protein shake mix to obtain enough protein. I lose 10 pounds in last month! I used the protein shake and a set of supplements which help me healthily to lose weight without exercising!

My friend 1st used the product & he lose 50 pounds in 8 month without any regain. The protein shake also contain 57 vitamins & minerals to improve our health.

hope this can help you^^

i can provide you the product information, contact me^^

msn: aliceki01@netvigator.com

email: alicekii@gmail.com

• 1 decade ago

You have hit your plateau. Your body has become used to your workout. Yes it was a good way to get started and get going, but now it's going to take something different to keep you losing weight. You need to change it up. You don't need a gym, just your weights and some different workouts.

Yes you should try to incorporate weight training or even just a different type of cardio workout such a swimming.

Source(s): try this site for a better explanation it also has different work out routines. http://www.exrx.net/Exercise.html
  • 1 decade ago

Wheather or not you will admit it you are eating too much. Does not matter how active you are if your body can't burn up the calories you take in and this is FOOD. Be aware and don't eat between meals. Junk food is out period. Try eating less at meals or give up a meal. The cereal add tells you this. Good Luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

May be you have to reduce your intake little further and go for more vegetables and fruits and lots of water. If you take water before food, then it will reduce your food intake.Continue your exercises.

• 1 decade ago

try changing your exercise plan...you body is used to the treadmill because you have been doing it for soo long....its time to change it up....ride a bike, get on an elyptical<<<not really sure how to spell that, lol...good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try Hyroxycut hardcore!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Portion control is very important. You are doing "Great" don't stop trying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think that the below website will help you to find the right solution.

• 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.