- lovepetsLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
is for your new baby or what any af then foe me
- 1 decade ago
- Halo MomLv 71 decade ago
- LydiaLv 71 decade ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- kidglovesLv 51 decade ago
Even though David has more nicknames and a nicer meaning "beloved".
I prefer Darren as it's more unique.
Some middle name suggestions are :
Hope thats helped :)Source(s): ♥
- Flameheart<3Lv 51 decade ago
- Don EppesLv 41 decade ago
- MelLv 41 decade ago
- Tasha170393Lv 51 decade ago
David, Darren just reminds me of Darren from Hollyoaks-what a creep lol
- Elle3Lv 41 decade ago
I now so many David's, it is a great name. However, I love Darren! I have a brother in law with the name and it's very refined!!
- Yankee MicmacLv 51 decade ago
I have a handsome 17 year old son named Darren, the girls, teachers, everyone remembers it and he's the only one in a town of 30 thousand plus with that name.