Lets sway opinions a little?

Every time something goes to hell in a handbasket it's Bush's fault.

Has anyone realized that the majority of decisions made in this country arent his?

Like this one that's got me seriously ticked off.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070714/ap_on_re_as/ko...

Update:

A lot of people had high hopes for this "new congress" Well it turns out they totally suck and next to nothing has been passed down as promised.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The only opinions you are swaying with that link are those who agree with you, you're making them more rabid then they already are. Keep this in mind and everything will be OK. It's all Clinton's fault and what isn't his fault is the fault of liberals and the do nothing democratic congress. Anyway, last I checked, the President is the person who signs things into law and sets foreign policy. You might want to double-check me on this, I could be wrong.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your absolutely right that its bushes fault .

Nuclear energy shut down in an exchange for oil .

A level playing field would mean Korea had the ability to harm the United states .

They could leverage this power to gain fair trade agrements and obtain their independence .

Bush is part of a group that wants control over the entire planet and free people is not the goal .

Controlling populations and Nations by police forces and military forces friendly to our economic policies and trading agrements is the goal .

Its not Bush we hate its what he believes in and what he is doing to bring about that change .

He is just another predator on this planet satisfying his lust for power and control over others .

Its a shared power with others of his class Because like it or not the Bush Family is among the top 2000 families in the nation .

People wonder why things went well except for a few problems during the Clinton years .

He played just enough ball with the powers in charge to move out of the middle class .

He allowed the military and CIA to continue its plans of a somewhat peaceful take over of the world .

You wonder why people hate Bush . Its 1,000,000 people each quarter filling bankruptcy . Its inflation and stagnant wages . Unless you work in the war industry or oil and gas companies .

He is without a doubt the worst president ever and his lack of giving the people what they want and subverting the laws of this land will go down in history as the worst administration and congress this nation has known .

It will be the turning point in the battle for power . The scales and laws that once favored the people over the government have been unbalanced and now the government has seized power .

This administration marks the time in which we went from a democracy to an Aristocracy who will use the police and military to control the masses .

• PD
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

right, your reffering to the question you posted earlier, and i tried to find where bush didn't have a role. These decisions are made by the UN, IAEA, and agreements , therefore they indirectly come from bush (UN security council veto power, executive branch, ect). Who do you think is paying for hundreds of millions in oil, south korea?

i doubt it.

find me a link that shows where the money comes from, i can't find one.

"North Korea agreed earlier this year to shut down its reactor and take other steps toward disarmament in exchange for the oil and other financial and political concessions in a deal with the United States, China, Japan, South Korea and Russia."

This tells me the united states is providing money (probably most of the money) where does that money come from? The executive branch. Ultimately it is bush who has the veto pen and/or the ability to fire those in the executive branch that do things he doesn't like.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That link took me to an article about the nuclear situation in N. Korea, foreign policy is part of the executive branch, I read the whole article and didnt see anything about the US congress

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Quit trying to snatch President Bush's victories!

The Bush deal with North Korea is the best possible deal.

You think you know better than Bush!?!

Our President does not govern by polls and he knows better than you.

• 1 decade ago

I fail to see how this is anyone's "fault", as you put it. Are you saying it is bad that we have been able to avert North Korea from gaining nuclear weapons? And it only costs some oil? The IAEA will also be able to keep inspectors there. Is that what you consider bad? Please, explain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Their first 100 days is not different than any others. big talk and no go.

Libs cry in your beer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Read the link I left you on your last question. This is typical and has been. It's the 'democratic way'. Feed the tyrants in the name of humanity. It doesn't work.

• 1 decade ago

I always felt like Cheney was the real president.

• 1 decade ago

please explain the relevance to your little blurb to 'decisions made in this country'...unless you've posted the wrong story by mistake-but that story has nothing to do with any american-made decisions, or the congress...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.