Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Can my fiance study while on the US K-1 visa, before we are married? During that 90 days?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Are you going to wait the whole 90 days before getting married?? I'd do it as soon as possible. You'll be wasting time.


  • 1 decade ago

    No, he/she can't. If your fiancee doesn't have his permanent resident card (Green Card) he needs to apply for a F-1 visa, which is a student visa. Besides, if your fiancee is in the US on a K-1 visa, you guys need to get married within 90 days from the date he/she entered the US otherwise his K-1 visa is automatically canceled.

  • 1 decade ago

    No. Not until you've beem married and applied for the conditional green card.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.