Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Most embarassing crush on a movie character?

I'm talking about characters here, not actors.

When I was 5, I loved John Smith from Pocahantas, but I don't think that really counts.

I recenently watched The Holiday with my mom (her choice, not mine) but I ended up loving it because of Jack Black's character. I would love to have a guy who I could just sit around and talk about film soundtracks with, and with so much passion. *sigh* I never though I would say I was in love with a Jack Black character, LOL.

You're also welcome to list non-embarassing film character crushes. I love Remus, Sirius, and Lucius in the Harry Potter movies, Captain Hook in the 2003 Peter Pan, Indiana Jones, Aragorn, Jack Sparrow, and theres more but I can't be bothered to list them. :)

Favorite Answer

There's a musical called Avenue Q and I was in love with a puppet named Princeton. In Harry Potter, I'm in love with Neville. I don't know why. I guess that I feel sorry for him. I also love Fred and George, Malfoy, Ron, Cedric *sob sob*, Harry, Dean, Lupin, Sirius and maybe a couple more that I can't remember. I loved Pippin and Legolas in Lord of the Rings. I liked Peter Pan in the 2003 Peter Pan. I LOVED Will Turner and Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean. I liked Roger, Mark and Benny in Rent. I liked Pippin in Pippin. I liked Peter and Edmund in The Chronicles of Narnia. I loved all of the boys in The Covenant. I loved TONS of boys on The Disney Channel like Newt on Cory in the House, Oliver in Hannah Montana, Zack and Cody on The Suite Life, Eddie in That's So Raven, Gordo in Lizzie McGuire...

I could go on and on. I easily fall in love with characters especially when they are lonely boys or the boys who have it hard. That's probably why I love Neville so much in Harry Potter, and that's REALLY embarassing to admit.

Probably Ron from the Harry Potter movies.

no longer rather... I advise, i've got have been given to grant it to all the actors obtainable who can portray a character to the element the place somebody has a weigh down on them. think of of it this type, a action picture character has seems and a character like someone in genuine existence, stunning? So in case you have crushes on human beings in on a daily basis existence, having a weigh down on a action picture character does not easily make any difference... I had a weigh down on Selena Gomez previously, i dunno if that facilitates you, mate..

I watched Doom with my dad (his choice, not mine) and I'm embarassed to admit I have a new crush because of it. Karl Urban (Eomer in Lord of the Rings) is so good-looking in it and he plays this manly Marine guy... oh my goodness. It's not embarassing to have a crush on him. It's just that it's from that movie.

Another would be Shang from Mulan, the hot commander guy.

I had a thing for Rodimus Prime from Transformers, during my teen years. Real life characters......John McCain (Bruce WIllis) from the earlier Die Hard movies.

Jack Sparrow,drool,drool....

King Leonidas in 300, Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice.... (not embarrasing)

Embarrassing..hmmm the egiptian soldier or whatever he may have been in The Scorpion king.(the one that dressed completely in black and was frieds with the leading character).

lol i loved peter pan, i thought one day he and i were gonna get married (when i was little of corse!) and then i have a huge crush on Jason Dolly's character on Cory in the house, just because he is so sweet and maybe he is a little blonde, but its so cute!

John McClane fromthe first 3 Die Hard movies. He was so cool!

• bowen

I got a thing for Aki Ross of the movie Final Fantasy..... AND SHE'S NOT EVEN A REAL HUMAN

Jessica Rabbit.... my first movie crush