Most embarassing crush on a movie character?

I'm talking about characters here, not actors. When I was 5, I loved John Smith from Pocahantas, but I don't think that really counts. I recenently watched The Holiday with my mom (her choice, not mine) but I ended up loving it because of Jack Black's character. I would love to have a guy who I... show more I'm talking about characters here, not actors.
When I was 5, I loved John Smith from Pocahantas, but I don't think that really counts.
I recenently watched The Holiday with my mom (her choice, not mine) but I ended up loving it because of Jack Black's character. I would love to have a guy who I could just sit around and talk about film soundtracks with, and with so much passion. *sigh* I never though I would say I was in love with a Jack Black character, LOL.

You're also welcome to list non-embarassing film character crushes. I love Remus, Sirius, and Lucius in the Harry Potter movies, Captain Hook in the 2003 Peter Pan, Indiana Jones, Aragorn, Jack Sparrow, and theres more but I can't be bothered to list them. :)