Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you like to put Ranch Dressing on your Pizza?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

oh yes and blue cheese too with hot sauce, i love it.

• 4 years ago

I am from Texas, and go to school in New York. I know a lot of people who eat ranch with nearly everything in Texas, but up here in NY, only one girl I know has eaten ranch with her pizza. She's Italian, so I would've thought that'd be a no-no. But maybe it's true not a lot of New Yorkers don't. I don't...I hate salad dressings in general.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh yes - I used to work at a restaurant called BJs and they have a Buffalo Chicken pizza that is spicey but they drizzle ranch all over the the top for you and give you a side to dip in...heaven!

I put it on all my pizza though:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes! Mmm...I love Ranch on my pizza.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pizza+ranch dressing= :)

It's good, and yes I do put it on pizza.

• 1 decade ago

I put ranch on just about anything I eat..fries,baked potatoes,chicken nuggets,chicken tenders,salads and pizza crust..

• 1 decade ago

Ranch dressing, italian dressing, a dash of basalmic vinegar, all kinds of stuff

• 1 decade ago

I've not tried it. I would think that there are enough calories in pizza without adding salad dressing.

• 1 decade ago

I prefer garlic butter, myself.

But my daughter's friends that are over for a sleepover wanted Ranch for their pizza tonight.

So, three in all that like it in my home.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, I discovered that by accident at Pizza Hutt. That's really good. I thought I was the only one to do that.

• 1 decade ago

I like pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, hamburger, peppers, extra cheese. Save the ranch for salads or dip.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.