days of our lives?

I am hating the flashes of "sami" as a nun...it's so boring to watch!!! i also think stephanie is so pretty!!!!!! who else agrees?

Favorite Answer

I love all of days of lives, even the boring parts. I think Stephanie is pretty, but cannot act. She is a former Miss Teen Universe. I think Chelsea is prettier, just too skinny.

• zoril

I am loving the flashbacks to the old days in Ireland. I think that Sami is doing a great job portraying a nun. I cannot wait to see how Colleen dies and who is really responsible.

I do not agree that Stephanie is pretty . I much preferred the actress who portrayed before this one.

• Nellz

I like the flash backs. I think it is about time that we learn what started this whole feud. Stephanie is pretty but the character sucks. She needs to change her ways. She has become the old Chelsea.

i am so bored with the story line and the new stephanie might be pretty but i dont like how they changed this characters personality

• Lily18

I liked the old stephanie ( character, not actress) better. This new one is a total creep to everyone. The actress is pretty though.

I totally DISAGREE. The flash backs are neat, the acting is impressive, Irish accents are hard for Americans and Stephanie is an idiot. She treats her family like crap and she lets Jeremy treat her like crap. Sorry but it's just the way I feel.

i enjoy the flashbacks but i think the accents are horrible. Stephanie is pretty but not a good actress and the character is annoying

• Diggs

I disagree...I am anxious to see how the feud began...I thought the original Stephanie was prettier..

i like watchin the letters, and i do think stephanie is pretty but she's also pretty stupid to be w/ jeremy

Stephanie is so trashy!