Wellbutrin XL & Ambien CR?

I was prescribed ambien cr 12.5 mg about three days ago for insomnia, so far it is helping, I am a little tired throughout the day, but no where as bad as before. 4 days ago I had been awake for 40 (fourty) hours. The last three days the ambien has helped me get some rest. Today, when I went to see my Psych... show more I was prescribed ambien cr 12.5 mg about three days ago for insomnia, so far it is helping, I am a little tired throughout the day, but no where as bad as before. 4 days ago I had been awake for 40 (fourty) hours. The last three days the ambien has helped me get some rest. Today, when I went to see my Psych Nurse, she prescibed me Wellbutrin XL 150mg to start tomorrow and told me to continue to take the Ambien CR, in fact wrote me a prescription for another 30 days. I really don't want to take any pills at all. But I am concerned not only of side effects, but interactions. **Anyone hear of any problems taking ambien cr at night and wellbutrin xl in the morning**. I have started to feel a little better since starting the ambien, due to sleep of course. I actually know I am depressed from not enough sleep and worry of taking these pills. My goal is to get off all meds...but I am hesitant to even start another, I have thought about just the ambien for a few more days .. ?? :o(
8 answers 8