Is a trade of Aramis Ramirez, Brad Penny and Freddie Sanchez for Jose reyes Fair? Should I veto it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Naaa. That trade is unfair. Aramis Ramirez is pretty good but he gets a little worse in the second half of the season but is still a fair player. Brad Penny is most likely to fade in the second half (like last year). And Freddie Sanchez fades in the second half too. Jose Reyes is way too valuble for those other guys.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's a fair deal.

Ramirez brings alot of power, Penny does typically fade during the second half, but he is still a solid pitcher and Sanchez is a good MI/util guy.

Reyes is the most desireable player in the deal, but this trade should NOT be vetoed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think this is really that fair. Sanchez does nothing other than hit for average and Penny is known for fading miserably in the second half (remember last year). Ramirez is good, but Reyes is just too valuable.

• 1 decade ago

It's a fair trade. Remember it's all about what people need, if the guy wants power and pitching he can trade him for a stud 3b and a pitcher who looks good on paper. I would rather have Reyes, but it's not like the trade was Morgan Ensburg and Kei Igawa for Reyes or something ridiculous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not really. I think Reyes is worth just Ramirez and Sanchez alone.

• 1 decade ago

Make the deal as quickly as possible......the manager proposing it is giving you a great package of talent for one player who has a nice BA and speed on the basepaths, but minimal power.

• 1 decade ago

if your not the one getting the three for one deal, VETO!! VETO!! VETO!! this deal should not go down...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.