One bourbon one scotch one beer?

Or just three beers?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'll take the three beers and some more of John Lee Hooker, or are we listening to George Thorogood?

• 4 years ago

Loveee that song :) I've had a pretty bad day today. Im thinking im gonna go home and have a beer well more than one quite a few as i have some spare money this week listen to some music always cheers me up too if i had a really rough day i have this cocktail i made up one day when i was bored and ecided to raid the spirit cubord (i dont know if someone else already done it but oh well im taking credit) In a half pint glass 2 shots of quantro on the bottom (orange liquor) 2 shots of Tia Maria (coffee liquor) - but make sure it ends up on top and doesn't curdle, do this by pouring it on the back of a tea-spoon 3 shots of baileys (irish cream liquor) - again layered so it doesnt curdle Then just down it, really cheers you up, im not sure if your a man or a woman but anyway a real man would down it, a woman would take sips :( But yeah try it if you have those ingredients haha (it goes well with some progressive metal/rock, tool, porcupine tree etc) Edit: Why are you in Korea, Do you work for the US government haha or do you actually live there? Just wondering

• JustMe
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Keep the beer! Would rather have the bourbon or scotch.

• 1 decade ago

One bourbon one scotch one beer and three more beers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hey bartender, won't ya listen right here I want one bourbon, one scotch & one beer. Gimme a triple shot of that stuff!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've always wanted to say that when I walk into a bar but never have. I'll take 3 beers.

• 1 decade ago

Either way. It's Friday...where're you going?

• 1 decade ago

I'll take all three!

Source(s): me, myself & I it was a long 3 years of working at a bar in vegas
  • 1 decade ago

all of the above lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Can I have three beers and both drinks please?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.