One bourbon one scotch one beer?

Or just three beers?

Best Answer

I'll take the three beers and some more of John Lee Hooker, or are we listening to George Thorogood?

Loveee that song :) I've had a pretty bad day today. Im thinking im gonna go home and have a beer well more than one quite a few as i have some spare money this week listen to some music always cheers me up too if i had a really rough day i have this cocktail i made up one day when i was bored and ecided to raid the spirit cubord (i dont know if someone else already done it but oh well im taking credit) In a half pint glass 2 shots of quantro on the bottom (orange liquor) 2 shots of Tia Maria (coffee liquor) - but make sure it ends up on top and doesn't curdle, do this by pouring it on the back of a tea-spoon 3 shots of baileys (irish cream liquor) - again layered so it doesnt curdle Then just down it, really cheers you up, im not sure if your a man or a woman but anyway a real man would down it, a woman would take sips :( But yeah try it if you have those ingredients haha (it goes well with some progressive metal/rock, tool, porcupine tree etc) Edit: Why are you in Korea, Do you work for the US government haha or do you actually live there? Just wondering

• JustMe

Keep the beer! Would rather have the bourbon or scotch.

One bourbon one scotch one beer and three more beers.

Hey bartender, won't ya listen right here I want one bourbon, one scotch & one beer. Gimme a triple shot of that stuff!!

I've always wanted to say that when I walk into a bar but never have. I'll take 3 beers.

Either way. It's Friday...where're you going?

I'll take all three!

Source(s): me, myself & I it was a long 3 years of working at a bar in vegas

all of the above lol

Can I have three beers and both drinks please?