can u answer my question?

ok here is my question..... ok theres this guy that i have known since we were little. and he started to text me last night then i asked him if he still likes this girl 4rm a long time ago and then i asked who r the other girls then he said another girls name and i said do u like me i wont flip if u do!!!! but he keeps on "joking" and sayin yes then no. how do i get him to tell the truth?????????????????????????...

and i dont like him!!!

i did it b4 with this one guy xcpept he didnt like the other girl but then i asked as a friend or more he said more......but it worked 4 me that 1 time... y wont it work this time???

Favorite Answer

Y dont u ignore him 4 a while that is definetly going 2 get him annoyed. And i think he likes u just dont get ur hopes up kk cause if he doesnt then u will get hurt. K if u ignore him he might call u and be like y r u ignoring me then u could ask him on the phone where he has 2 say it 2 u nd not text it. B/c texting is soooo much easier well in my opinion b/c u dont have 2 talk 2 the person. He might also be nervous about telling u guys can be like that sometimes so just give him space and he will tell u when he is ready. If he calls u could be like " Y r u joking around about if u like me or not cause i dont find it funny just annoying." Just try it it's worth trying!! Good Luck!!

Source(s): Me i know everything

Tell him straight up and say do you like me or do you have a crush on me and then see what he says just ask him theres no big deal but if he continues to say yes or no then just stop asking him for good until he decides to tell you.

Just ask him to be serious for a moment and answer the question honestly. If he still wants to joke about it then i guess you need to find yourself a more mature guy.

Good Luck!!!!

well guys can get nervous about his kinda stuff

but if u try to get the answer out of him he mite get the feelin u like him

still if u wanta get the rite answer just tell him ur serious and u don't feel like joking

He likes you, and he likes all the other girls that you mentioned? Well then, he's not the one to settle for only one girl. Find someone who deserves you. Avoid problems for yourself.

• Happy

He want to play games so you have to wait till he get thru play to get the answer.

he text you, he likes you dont worry. Guys only text girls they like

Tell him the truth about how u feel about him!

he does but he keeps saying yes and then panicking and pretending it was a joke

talk to him face to face but if that duznt work get some1 close to him to ask him but dont make it seem like it was you that was askin that person to ask him if u get what i mean