I need help re-financing my home. I'm self emplyd & haven't filed taxes in 2 yrs. What can I do ? Help !

In 2005, I opened my own Business. At the time, I re-financed my home to help start the Shop. The mtg. co. that I was with sold my acct to a servicing co. I have not filed taxes for 2 years & have no verifiable income. I need to re-finance again because the ARM is Killing me. My Payments have gone up $300.00/ mo. Are there any organizations out there to assist me. Is there Anyone out there that would like to donate $200,000.00 To a worthy cause (me) ? Hey it's worth a try. My Momma use to say "If you don't Knock ....the door won't open. )

Best Answer

Hi

first you will have to file your taxes. I am in Jacksonville and would like to recommend me preparers. CNB Tax Services. They work with you to get you the most or reduce the amount you have to pay They have a website that you can go to. They have been doing mine for several years

cnbtaxservices.com

Depending on your credit score, you should be able to refinance under a no doc loan. The interest rate will be higher because of your lack of ability to show income.

Also, again, depending on credit and loan to value, sometimes we can get what is called a performing doc where we would get a CPA letter or Business License showing you were in business at least the last 2 years. If this is the case, then you can qualify at prime rates.

Talk to a knowledgable loan officer and they should be able to advise you accordingly.

Good Luck!

CA Lender

Source(s): 23 years mortgage experience.

Call your lender and ask about a "Streamline" refinance. as long as your have maintained current payments and don't have a second mortgage against the property that cannot be subordinated this is a fast and cost effective option for converting an ARM to a fixed rate.

You are not required to requalify and there is no appraisal but you cannot get any cash out from the refinance.

If you want my help, let me know but your lender should be able to do this for you.

Source(s): 20+ years as a direct mortgage lender

YOu need a NO DOC loan, score will have to be a 680 or higher; or you need to file your taxes...... Once you find the right broker, ask tons and tons of questions...........make sure you understand fully what they are telling you OR email me at cindysconcepts@gmail.com; I work for a Mortgage Lender, but can't do retail loans (Or I'd try to help you out).

Is there any legitimate home-based business???

I do try to do a lot of assignment or so call online job or so called home based business..

For your information, I had create the guidelineextraincome group which you can check it out and it will give you the guideline and you can share with your friend to join it and it can be the guidelines and hope it can help you.

Will it help you???

please email to me : pro.christ@hotmail.com

I am not CHRIST but I like to help people so please visit the website below and click them all for sure is free to sign up and earn extra income for your own.

Let enjoy life with more extra income daily, weekly, monthly.

You are going to need to file your taxes first. Anyone telling you otherwise, esecially those spamming, are just trying to get you to pay them for nothing.

First thing: File your taxes. In the meanwhile, check out this site: it will give you tips on what to do in this situation.

http://articles.directorym.com/Mortgage_Refinancin...

File your taxes, you will have to eventually anyway.

I wish I could :)

Good luck!