Clear Blue Easy Digital Pregnancy Test Error Message?

I found out I was pregnant almost 2 weeks ago. I tested positive on 2 different brands of tests. Yesterday afternoon I decided to take another Clear Blue Easy test just to see how quickly the word "pregnant" would pop up. The little hour glass flashed for quite a while then it just went to a blank... show more I found out I was pregnant almost 2 weeks ago. I tested positive on 2 different brands of tests. Yesterday afternoon I decided to take another Clear Blue Easy test just to see how quickly the word "pregnant" would pop up. The little hour glass flashed for quite a while then it just went to a blank screen. According to the instructions it said to call some number if this was to happen. Has that happened to anyone else?

Also.. I'm a little over 5 weeks pregnant.. and I've noticed some brown spotting. That's normal at times right?
Update: My LMP was June 7.. I tested postive on July 2. I have a 28 day cycle and I got my positive 4 days before my period was due. I took 3 First Responses and 1 digital Clear Blue Easy. All Positive... I was just curious about the error message... So what I had an extra test! And yes I would be about 5 weeks and 1... show more My LMP was June 7.. I tested postive on July 2. I have a 28 day cycle and I got my positive 4 days before my period was due. I took 3 First Responses and 1 digital Clear Blue Easy. All Positive... I was just curious about the error message... So what I had an extra test! And yes I would be about 5 weeks and 1 day to be exact. July 5 would be 4 weeks.. July 12 - 5 weeks. I already have a doctor's appt for July 25. I'm an educated woman... not a moron so I hate those answers that seem to insinuate that I don't know what I'm talking about!!!