Is the "Jane Doe" that had the Barrett tag on her toe is that Brenda Barrett on Night Shift?

Best Answer

I am soooo sick of the Brenda Red herrings.

Soaps In Depth Headline "Brenda returns. You won't believe how they pull it off" - Inside story basically says... "Carly impersonates Brenda to get in to see Jason".

There's a story like this almost every month... for YEARS now. Either recast the darn part or stop misleading us! I like Vanessa.... I like Brenda.... but Vanessa is busy with other things, she's not coming back. Tell us she's coming back only if she is REALLY coming back.

It's not Brenda. They like teasing us too much with her to kill her off.

I read somewhere that Cooper is going to end up being related to Brenda. He is supposed to be Julia Barrett's son and Brenda's nephew so maybe it's Julia. (although that could also just be on GH or just on Night Shift....who knows?)

I am sure that's what they want us to think.....I think it's Brenda's sister. She was once hooked up with Ned. Whoever it is, they ain't dead the hand was raised as the student nurse asked, ".....is anyone here?"

i read that brenda will be returning so lets hope i had to work last nite and missed it

yes

yes I believe it will be, they have been talking about bringing her back for such a long time.

I think that, that is going tot be her

dude i want 2 no tht 2!!!!!!!