I hate yogurt but want all the good bacteria. Yogurt fruit snacks are gross. Is there some alternative?

I hate the taste and the texture. I hate all flavors. I hate the whipped delights. I don't even like yogurt fruit snacks or smoothie drinks. I wish there was another way to get all the good stuff my body needs from yogurt, and not have to try to stomach the yogurt itself! Maybe there are recipes using yogurt... show more I hate the taste and the texture. I hate all flavors. I hate the whipped delights. I don't even like yogurt fruit snacks or smoothie drinks. I wish there was another way to get all the good stuff my body needs from yogurt, and not have to try to stomach the yogurt itself! Maybe there are recipes using yogurt that you can't really tell, or alternative foods or supplements one could take?