Creepy email from someone?

message: fkionjofi foijf *unquote* this was from an "unknown sender" and in the reply box it said no address. so it had to have come from somewhere... and i want to know what it means. and in the original, this is the only thing i could copy + paste without revealing personal info: Return-Path:... show more message:

fkionjofi
foijf

*unquote* this was from an "unknown sender" and in the reply box it said no address. so it had to have come from somewhere... and i want to know what it means. and in the original, this is the only thing i could copy + paste without revealing personal info:

Return-Path: <foipjf@opjpo.com>
Received: from JACKSONFAMILY2

*unquote* PLEASE, EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!!!! oh and i use gmail if that helps.

I don't think it's spam.... I think it's somebody trying to send me a message. Another thing I realized is that opjpo is spelled the same way frontwards and backwards. and foif or whatever would be the person because the return path was foipjf@opjpo.com. and foipjf must be a person because they signed the letter too. maybe with a typo? could this be a bad translation? and in the original it also said that it came from comcast.net?????????