yesterday, a guy told me I was a loof. What's a loof? I figure it must be some kind of insult.?

Loof or goof? Loof of bread? Does it mean I'm fat? Man! you're a LOOF!!

Update:

me? Cold? No. I wear warm wool socks. Dictionary? What? Work? nah...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A loof is a small furry animal. It looks alot like a squirrel. Why someone would call you this, I have no idea. Do you resemble a small, furry, animal? Take a look at yourself in the mirror. Do you look furry? Do you like nuts? Do you get sleepy in the fall?

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

yesterday, a guy told me I was a loof. What's a loof? I figure it must be some kind of insult.?

Loof or goof? Loof of bread? Does it mean I'm fat? Man! you're a LOOF!!

Source(s): yesterday guy told loof 39 loof figure kind insult: https://tinyurl.im/DtjMB
  • toff
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It's not really an insult. It just means unfamiliar with dictionaries.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Aloof," meaning to appear "above it all," "detached from your surroundings," "ignoring those around you." It is neither an insult or a compliment...it is an observation you should pay attention to if you want to be considered open and approachable. In general, shyness is often mistaken for being aloof. IF this is your case, I suggest you start smiling more when you look at people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hello! its aloof, as in one word. not a loof. aloof means you're not too friendly (: its isnt exactly an insult. just not too complimentary.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He said aloof idiot. It means secretive,shy, maybe even a little anal retentive.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is similar to being a lert. The world needs more lerts.

• 1 decade ago

ROFL

a loof...haha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The word is "aloof," and it means "removed, cold."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.