yesterday, a guy told me I was a loof. What's a loof? I figure it must be some kind of insult.?

Loof or goof? Loof of bread? Does it mean I'm fat? Man! you're a LOOF!!

me? Cold? No. I wear warm wool socks. Dictionary? What? Work? nah...

Favorite Answer

A loof is a small furry animal. It looks alot like a squirrel. Why someone would call you this, I have no idea. Do you resemble a small, furry, animal? Take a look at yourself in the mirror. Do you look furry? Do you like nuts? Do you get sleepy in the fall?

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): yesterday guy told loof 39 loof figure kind insult: https://tinyurl.im/DtjMB
  • toff

It's not really an insult. It just means unfamiliar with dictionaries.

"Aloof," meaning to appear "above it all," "detached from your surroundings," "ignoring those around you." It is neither an insult or a compliment...it is an observation you should pay attention to if you want to be considered open and approachable. In general, shyness is often mistaken for being aloof. IF this is your case, I suggest you start smiling more when you look at people.

hello! its aloof, as in one word. not a loof. aloof means you're not too friendly (: its isnt exactly an insult. just not too complimentary.

He said aloof idiot. It means secretive,shy, maybe even a little anal retentive.

It is similar to being a lert. The world needs more lerts.

ROFL

a loof...haha

The word is "aloof," and it means "removed, cold."