Is it true that Nick Carter is / was a Mormon?

Really, i've heard this much more than once! but I've seen things/reports/news of him doing "some things" that does not go with the church standarts so I started to wonder....

by the way, this one is serious, I will ask more Aaron Carter - related questions later tonight.

I don't tolearate religion bashing so don't even try it or guess what I'll do ......

Favorite Answer

I've never heard that Nick Carter was/is LDS (Mormon), nor can I find anything to substantiate it. Though it seems one answerer (Ray Ray) might actually know the truth (whether or not you can trust that is another issue). But I do have this opinion to give...

While it is disappointing that the label of famous seems to be synonymous with "judicable" in the eyes of society, the only reason I personally, could possibly care how he acts is when he has violated a secular law. Otherwise, I have to agree that with whom or what group he associates, and his orientation or behavior is between himself and the Lord, and/or his religious leader (if he has one). He has only to himself and the Lord to answer, no one else. And really, we shouldn't be classifying him as anything, except from what he has told us he is, and we should respect (not judge) him despite whatever that may be or how he acts.

Second, the idea that homosexuals cannot be or become LDS (Mormon) is completely false if not somewhat a disgusting assertion. Granted, in order to receive certain privileges within the religion, one must obey certain commandments, such as the law of chastity or marriage (as defined between a man and woman only). But simply being homosexual does not preclude you from receiving ordinances or blessings; it is entirely based upon what a person *does.* And in any case, such things are none of our concern. While our actions might individually define us and our level of activity/privilege, it does not determine for us with what we will choose to associate religiously/philosophically, and should not be a source for disrespect or unrighteous judgment. Anyone can become LDS, and we welcome people of all types.

• torrez

relies upon who you ask would not it. A Catholic will say a protestant isn't a real Christian, a Protestant a similar to a Catholic. Then one denomination will tell yet another they are actually not actual Christians, the baptist will say the JW or Mormon are actually not. The Pentecostal will say the Presbyterians are actually not, so on, so on............ it is laughable quite, because of the fact notwithstanding everybody believes, whether or not they 'think of' that their sort of worship is the righteous way or not, whether or not they ascribe to Jesus being God, or the Savior, or the son of God, or the Messiah, or God made flesh, or all the above or none, and that all of them say a number of issues btw........... that no-one on the earth has the the basically right option to declare what everybody else calls themselves or believes, whether they suspect something diverse.

I couldn't find sufficient evidence of Nick ever being a Latter-day Saint - just a single post in a forum where someone says they don't recall Nick ever identifying himself as Mormon.

If he is than its not your place to judge what he does. I was raised morman and whether he lives to church standards is between him and his bishop.

And also no I don't think he is. I've never heard anything about it anyhow

I don't know how accurate this is but I know a lot of this site is correct.

Link Below

No he was a Pagan that cast a spell on his brother that would make him ten times more annoying then the typical teenager.

well nick and aaron are my cousins. no they r not mormans. nick is pretty much athiest-he doesnt believe n nothin, but aaron is a christian-hes not the most dedicated one tho. he doesnt go to church much but he DOES believe in the true god

Mormon and gay...lol..Go figure... I wonder if when he tried to come out of the closet, they tried their best to shove him back in it...

They don't let Gay people into the Mormon church.

Who cares? He's still a candy-***.