Isv there another on-line auction similar to Ebay, or they have the monopoly?

I have a lot of trouble with Ebay & Pay Pal. I never get a straight answer to anything. I mostly buy & sell automotive parts & cars. I'm wondering if there are are similar auctions or is that "it"?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

amazon.com??

• 1 decade ago

I've been looking for an alternative to larger auction sites ... so far I found a few good sites. The best one I have come across is http://www.onlineauctionexchange.com No Listing Fees, No Commission or End-of-Auction Fees. Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. List your goods and services for a fraction of what you will pay eBay. They give you $1000 of auction credit just for signing up ... this could be a nice way to start out with a new site. Use this credit toward auctions or to open up your own online store. Nice website ... a must see. Finally A Good Ebay Alternative.

• 1 decade ago

My fiancee recently found this website called, www.craigslist.com. People post items that they want to sell, trade or give away. Items range from furniture, clothing, cars and trucks, jewelry and much more. It isn't an auction but my fiancee has gotten lots of things on this website. He recently purchased a used truck. Great condition. Check this site out!

• 1 decade ago

Ubuy.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

TradeMe - www.trademe.co.nz

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.