Feb. due date?

Hello, is anyones due date in Feb. ? My est. due date is Feb. 24th. I have my first ultrasound next week so I'll know a more accurate due date then. Just wondering if there was anyone else due in the same month, when you're due and how you're feeling. :)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

OMG my due date is exactly the same! Feb 24th! I feel terrible though, I have really bad morning sickness, I've had to buy some preggie drops from the internet which has offered some relief. Also I got diagonsed with a Vaginal Bacteria that isn't good so I have to take some tablets for that. My scan isn't until august 13th, I can't wait!!!

I am worried though cos next year is a leap year and i'd hate for my baby to be born on the 29th!!!!

Good luck with ur pregnancy!! xx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

let me tell you something, the due dates are rarely right!

The doctors just have a estimate don't listen to them they say Feb.3 it could very well be in January and your baby will be fine and so will you.

I am due late Jan. is that close enough but my baby could be born in Feb. One week early or one week late is fine more then that then you have a problem.

• 1 decade ago

I'm due feb 27.

And I feel like poopy! Tired, sick to my stomach, achey, and not sexy at all!

This is my fourth pregnancy and totally different than the three boys I have, MAYBE it's a girl!!!

• 1 decade ago

I'm due Feb. 7th! Congrats! I feel tired all the time, but other than that I am fine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm due on the 14th. Aside from being tired and some nausea I don't really feel pg at all. It's kind of weird really. Hard to believe that I'm growing a person.

• 1 decade ago

I'm due Feb.29th!! The leap year! I feel good... just a little tired and my boobs are extremely sore! And I'm hungry! This is my second child so it seems like my belly is sticking out a bit already... anyone else feel this way? LOL..

Congrats! =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm due on February 12! I am thrilled to be pregnant and feeling really well! I haven't had any morning sickness. I get tired easily and I have to pee all the time! But other than that, I couldn't be happier!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Mine is Feb 5th but I have diabetes and she told me not to even right that one down. But I have been feeling very very tired,grouchy and nausea us. From what I hear it gets better in the 2nd trimester. But I know everyone is different.

Good Luck!!!

• 1 decade ago

omg! that's my due date!

i had my first u/s on monday and heard its heartbeat! it was so amazing! i got a 4d one and i could pick out the little arm & leg buds beginning and the cord. it was so amazing! it made it so much more real! it makes the constant queasiness and utter fatigue worth it!! overall though, my symptoms aren't that bad, only annoying. but my jeans are already a little tight to sit in all day!

congratulations!!! what # is this for you?

this is my first baby :)

• 1 decade ago

Congratulations!! I am due Feb 26. I am feeling so tired and sick to my stomach every day!! Yuck!! We are so excited to be pregnant though so it's all worth it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.