How do I set up a blog?

I wish to have a rant about the Welsh Assembly members who will not represent people once elected even though the requests are reasonable. I know people do this in Blogs but I'm in the dark about such things. Could some nice person please inform me, in none to tecnical terms, how I do this or where I can find information on how to do this - thanks!

Favorite Answer

Check out squarespace.com for ideas

Squarespace is an exceptionally tuned publishing system for managing websites and blogs. Need to create a blog? Build a website? Our software helps discerning individuals build stylish, easy to manage websites complete with state-of-the-art blogging tools. Squarespace hosts thousands of high-quality websites — both large and small.

Bloggers. Authors. Teachers. Lawyers. Doctors. Musicians. Small businesses. Your web presence is a reflection of who you are — and Squarespace makes sure you look good doing what you love. We're the publishing choice for anyone who is sick of bargain bin services and is ready for an elite solution to their publishing needs. No technical skill is required.