Brasil will trash Argentina/Copa America Final 2007?

1.I support Brasil to defeat Argentina.

2.I rather support a non Spanish team than Argentina.

3.I'm an Judo & Jujustu martial artist student & I think karate & Tai Chi has nothing or anything against my studies and agaisnt Judo/Jujustu.

4. Argentina not going anywhere.

5.Brasilia will destroy Argentina.

Ole, Ole

Srry karate kid!?is not an ans but, how about you visit my judo/Jujustu gym?

So, you can visit a hospital.

Favorite Answer

Iam a Brazil fan but after Argentina's performance 2oday iam not sure that Brazil will trash Argentina even If Brazil won it will be something like

1-0 or 2-1 but they r not gonna trash it with this young unexperienced team

and believe me if Brazil played like thier first game against Mexico or that game against Ecuador iam afraid that Brazil will be the one to be trashed donot get me wrong iam a brasilian fan but iam dealing with facts right now Brazil needs to improve their performance to beat an experienced team like Argentina with players Like Riquelme,Tevez,Messi, Mascherano,...

Now Daniel Son, no need to say Brasil will trash Argentina, it just will not happen. Argentina has been playing the best football in this copa america. Scored 16 and has only given up 3. The people that are saying Brazil are going to win, they are just fooling them selves. 3-0, two goals by Tevez and one for Riquelme. No Gilberto Silva, that will leave some openings for Argentina. Zanetti, Ayala, Masche,Heinze,Milito are all in the back, so it will be a 3-0 win for Argentina.!

It was a well played match by Brasil but Argentina just didn't show up and all the Brasil supporters know what I mean. That was Argentina's worst match in the Copa to date and it was due to both Brasil's tactical defense on Riquelme and the fact that Argentina did not play with much passion. Argentina became more and more frustrated as the game wore on and Brasil's brute strength ended up breaking down the skill and talent on the Argentinian side. It was clear that Argentina had the overwhelming talent on their side of the pitch, but Brasil was by far the better team on that Sunday and it makes me mad! Congrats on the win though guys, you took it to us.

Upsets happen. Brasil will go against with basically 2-3rd teamers. Doesnt say much for Argentina if they upset them. Says a lot for the talent pool in Brasil. Anyway...anyone can lose their first games as they are trying to gel.

Argentina will win since they are using their main players, not like Brazil; but even if Brazil had decided to bring to this cup their main players, Argentina would still be the winner.

I don't know man, Brazil has not been consistent in any game they have played, while Argentina has been very consistent in their games. I would like it if Brazil won, but the way they are playing I'm doubting it. I think it's gonna be like 2-0 or 3-1 win for Argentina.

Brazil will wipe Argentina.

Brazil is a much better team than argentina...

and

Mexico will win World Cup Sub20

I feel that the score will have to be 3-1 Argentina

Although I'm a Brasil Fan

this is a classic match and in a classic you have to set aside anything that happened in the past because anything really can happen in these matches. however, eventhough i support brasil i hate to admit the fact that i believe argentina will win on sunday. but i still have my fingers crossed.

okk so let me tell you this you are only Spanish if you're from Spain. and Brazil is a latin american group because obviously Brazil is located in South America. they just speak a diffrent language that doesn't mean they're not latinos.

That's like saying people in Spain are not European only because they speak spanish..

And in case you didn't know Argentina has the best and most prestigious soccer in the world.